DŽIŪGAUKIM… ALELIUJA – 2019
The 20th international festival of sacral music
Various vocal groups (choires and vocal ensembles) and soloists (vocalists and organists) are invited to participate in the 20th traditional international sacrad music festival DŽIŪGAUKIM… ALELIUJA-2019 in Marijampole (Lithuania).
- MAIN AIMS – education of civil, national, cultural and artistic consciousness through artistic self-expression, cherishing christian values and traditions, populiarization of vocal, especially choral music, encouraging of artistic concert activities, dissemination of vocal art, cherishing national choral art traditions and other nations and their presentation to the listeners.
- PARTICIPANTS. Children, male, female and mixed choires (up to 30 singers), vocal groups of different structure, soloists (vocalists and organists). It is not-competitive festival.
- COMPULSORY REPERTOIRE. Mass or some parts of the mass, sacral music compositions. Groups, wishing to give additional concerts, can present the programme of secular music.
- REWARDS. Official messages of thanks and souvenirs will be given to all groups and performers.
- TIME AND PLACE. The festival will take place on the 22 April – of the 9 June at the church of Saint–Vincent-de-Paul in Marijampole (Lithuania) and other churches of the Vilkaviskis diocese, at the Cultural centre of Marijampole, at cultural institutions of Marijampole district.
- Groups have to send:
- participant‘s filled-in form-application;
- director‘s and group‘s colour photos;
- short description of group concert activities;
- repertoire of concert programme(s);
- choir‘s CD, DVD (according to wishes).
20‘th INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF SACRAL MUSIC ,
P.Armino 90c-1, Marijampole, LT-68127, Lithuania. Cell.pho.: + 370 687 24455, +370 699 96660 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org